A classic cheese pizza topped with RollinGreens Chorizo. This easy recipe will have your taste buds thanking you.
Serves: 1-4 people
For Chorizo ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
For the Pizza
- 1 large pizza dough
- ¼ cup flour
- 1-12 oz. bag shredded mozzarella cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- ½ jar of marinara sauce
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- Olive oil (Optional)
- For the Chorizo ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chorizo ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the pizza, preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stretch dough with the extra flour. Place dough on a pizza pan and add preferred amount of sauce. Add the mozzarella cheese, spread evenly.
- Place chunks of chorizo onto pizza and add parmesan cheese. Drizzle olive oil on top (optional)
- Bake pizza until crust is golden, and cheese is bubbling, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place onto a cutting board. Cut once it has a few minutes to cool.
-Enjoy Chef Ko