This one-pound burrito can be shared or enjoyed by a hungry human. A large flour tortilla filled with RollinGreens Chorizo, 2 scrambled eggs, country potatoes and Cheddar cheese.
Serves: 1-2 people
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo
- 2 cups water (Chorizo)
- 2 T olive oil (Chorizo)
- 2 tsp vinegar (Chorizo)
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 T butter (for scrambled eggs)
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt (eggs)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese or ½ cup shredded
- 2 medium red potatoes (country potatoes)
- 1 tsp butter (country potatoes)
- ¼ yellow onion diced (country potatoes)
- 1 tsp paprika (country potatoes)
- ½ tsp chili powder (country potatoes)
- ¼ tsp salt (country potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tortilla on a large piece of foil, about the size of your tortilla.
- Add cheese to tortilla.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the chorizo pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Set aside and place about a quarter of the chorizo for your tortilla, refrigerate the rest for future meals, and eat within seven days.
- In a pan, heat to medium and add butter. Wash and dice potatoes and add to pan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut onion and add to pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until onions start to brown.
- Add seasoning and salt and stir. Make sure potatoes are fully cooked and place into tortilla.
- In a small mixing bowl, crack both eggs and a pinch of salt and mix.
- Heat a pan to medium low. Add butter and allow to melt, then add eggs directly into pan, stir with spatula until cooked. Remove egg from pan and place into tortilla.
- Fold tortilla over all the ingredients and then fold in each side. Finish by continuing to roll the tortilla until all contents are within the tortilla.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove the foil, and enjoy, be careful it will be temperature hot.
-Enjoy Chef Ko