This Classic dish done vegetarian will have the whole family and all of your friends leaving the dinner table fulfilled with this RollinGreens Spicy Chorizo ME’EAT, no boil lasagna noodles, marinara, ricotta, topped with mozzarella cheese and chunks of Spicy Chorizo.
Serves: 4-6 People
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Chorizo)
- 3 T olive oil (Chorizo)
- 2 t vinegar (Chorizo)
- 1 pack no boil lasagna noodles
- 1-2 jars of favorite marinara
- 1 container ricotta
- 2 cups water graded mozzarella
- ½ cup parmesan
- ¼ cup olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Chorizo pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- In a large pot or bowl, soak ¾ pack of no boil lasagna noodles. About 15-20 sheets.
- In your preferred baking dish, add 2 T olive oil and ½ cup of marinara sauce out of the jar, no need to heat.
- Add a layer of noodles overlapping them ½ inch.
- Add ½ cup of marinara followed by ½ of Spicy chorizo, crumble evenly throughout the sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles followed by the whole container of ricotta, spread evenly on the naked noodle layer.
- Add a layer of noodles followed by ½ cup of sauce and almost the rest of the Chorizo, leaving out 6-8 chunks for the top.
- Finish the layers with a layer of noodles, cover the whole lasagna with sauce, then top with mozzarella, parmesan and 1 T olive oil. Note, leave ½ inch space at the top of pan.
- Place baking pan on to a baking sheet, this helps in case of spillage.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake until cheese is browning, about 5-10 minutes. Remove carefully from oven and place on heat sensitive countertop or heating pads.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
-Enjoy Chef Ko