Light and fresh, this handheld meal will get you thinking of warm weather. All wrapped up in a large tortilla, RollinGreens Spicy Chorizo ME’EAT, Cilantro rice, black beans and an avocado pico served with classic pico de Gallo.
Serves: 1 person
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Spicy Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Chorizo)
- 3 T olive oil (Chorizo)
- 2 t vinegar (Chorizo)
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup raw rice
- 2 cups water (for rice)
- 1 avocado
- 1 Roma tomato
- Juice of 1 Limes
- 1 piece of garlic
- ¼ cup onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Wash rice in grain strainer, wash strainer.
- In a small pot with lid, add 2 cups of water and one cup of washed rice.
- Turn heat to high until rice boils, then reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove from heat and place into a large mixing bowl
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Chorizo pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Set aside Spicy Chorizo after it is fully cooked to put inside of your burrito.
- Remove Black beans from the can and wash beans with cold water in strainer and recycle the can. Wash can as well to prevent recycle from smelling bad. Set aside with a bowl under the strainer to catch the remaining bean water.
- Wash, dry and dice cilantro, avocado and tomato set aside in individual bowls.
- Cut onion into ¼ inch dice. Place one half in the bowl with diced avocado, and the other half into the bowl with the tomato, adding the cilantro and squeezed lime juice to each as well.
- Add tortilla into a warm pan, flipping once and cooking until soft.
- Once tortilla has been flipped, place onto piece of parchment paper and foil. (Plate is fine for instant enjoyment.)
- Add the following ingredients to your tortilla. RollinGreens Spicy Chorizo ME’EAT, Cilantro rice, black beans and avocado Pico De Gello and roll the burrito starting by folding the bottom of tortilla to the top, then folding in the sides, finishing by rolling away from you.
- Wrap your burrito to go, or enjoy at home on your favorite plate.
-Enjoy Chef Ko