RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, in a bag of corn chips topped with fresh queso, sour cream, shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.
Serves 1-3 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Queso
- ½ stick of butter (optional dairy free alternative)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- ½ block or 4 oz. of cream cheese (optional dairy free alternative)
- 1 cup half & half (optional dairy free alternative)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional dairy free alternative)
- ¼ yellow or white onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp sea salt
For the Nacho Bag
- 1 large bag of corn chips
- ¼ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the queso, in a separate small pot, heat to low and add your butter. Allow butter to melt. Dice onion and garlic fine and add to pot and stir. Allow to cook until onion is translucent. Add the shredded and cream cheeses as well as the half & half and mix. Cook until all cream cheese is fully incorporated and the queso is smooth.
- For the nachos, set your bag of chips on its back and cut down the middle.
- Add the cooked Ground Taco ME'EAT to chips then top with queso.
- Add the lettuce and tomato and finish with the sour cream to the center of the nachos.
-Enjoy Chef Ko