RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, in an open bag of corn chips topped with fresh queso, sour cream, shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.
Serves: 1-3 people for appetizer
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 T olive oil (Ground Taco)
- 1 large bag of corn chips
- ½ stick of butter (queso)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (queso)
- ½ block or 4 oz. of cream cheese (queso)
- 1 cup half & half (queso)
- ¼ yellow or white onion (queso)
- 1-2 cloves garlic (queso)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (queso)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 small tomato
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- In a separate small pot, heat to low and add your butter. Allow to melt
- Dice onion and garlic fine and add to pot and stir. Allow to cook until onion is translucent.
- Add the shredded and cream cheeses as well as the half & half and mix. This can all be done with alternative milk's and cheeses. Cook until all cream cheese is fully incorporated and the queso is smooth.
- Set your bag of chips on its back, cut down the middle with a scissors or a knife. Scrunch the bag making the opening as wide as possible.
- Add the Ground taco to chips.
- Pour queso over the RollinGreens Ground Taco.
- Add sour cream to center
- Finish the nachos by washing and cutting the lettuce and tomato and add to top.
-Enjoy Chef Ko