Plant-Based Taco Pack in 1/2 fried tortillas and served with spicy green Buffalo sauce
Ingredients: Serves 4-8
- 1 RollinGreens Taco Pack
- 2 cups water (Taco Pack)
- 1 T olive oil (Taco Pack)
- 1 pack Flour Tortillas
- 3 cups of frying oil (Avocado, Sunflower, coconut)
- 3 cups shredded Cheese
- 1 RollinGreens Spicy Green Buffalo Sauce (in Cauliflower Wings package)
- 20 Cherry tomatoes or 2 Roma Tomatoes-Diced
- 8 Pieces Romain or Iceberg Lettuce-Shredded
- Sour Cream (Optional)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove sauce pack from Cauliflower Wing bag and let defrost in a bowl of cold water.
- Taco Pack: In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 T olive oil heat to high and boil. Add Taco Pack, stir and reduce heat to med low. Allow to cook for 7-10 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated.
- Keep Taco Pack on stove top with heat OFF. Cover.
- Wash Lettuce, dry and cut into ¼ inch shred. Place in a bowl.
- Wash and cut tomato to ¼ inch dice. Place into a bowl.
- In a large pan, heat to medium and add oil until you have one inch of oil. Heat to medium. (Keep all water away from hot oil).
- Fold tortilla in half and hold top of tortilla with tongs. Place the bottom the tortilla in the oil gently and cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Remove from oil place aside on a plate with a paper towel down to absorb the extra oil. Repeat with all tortillas.
- Add about ¼ cup cooked RollinGreens Taco Pack to each shell.
- Then layer with cheese. Layer shredded lettuce next and follow with tomatoes.
- Place all Tacos onto a serving plate and finish the dish by saucing all tacos with RollinGreens Spicy Green Buffalo Sauce (Sour Cream optional)
-Enjoy Chef Ko