RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, Original RightRice, vegan sausage, tempeh, celery, green pepper, with Spanish flavors topped with fresh green onion.
Serves 4-6 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Jambalaya
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Bag Original RightRice -Spanish or reg. Grain free
- 1 vegan sausage
- ½ pack tempeh
- 1 onion
- 4 pieces celery
- 1 green bell pepper
- 12 oz. vegetable stock
- 12 oz. water
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp Cajun style hot sauce
- 6 garlic
- 1 tbsp salt
For the Toppings
- 3 sprigs green onion
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the Jambalaya, dice onion, celery, and green bell pepper to ¼ inch.
- In a large pot, heat to medium and add oil. Place cut tempeh in oil and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes. Remove from oil and add back into pot after vegetables are cooked. Place sausage into oil and cook until brown. Add onion and full garlic cloves. Once onions and garlic start to brown, add celery, and stir, add green bell pepper, and stir. Add vegetable stock, tomato paste and stir.
- Add tempeh back into pot, along with cooked Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir. Add Cumin, Chili Powder, Hot sauce and salt. Cook for 30 minutes on low.
- Add RightRice Spanish or Regular flavor.
- Cook for 10 minutes on medium high, if you need to add some water, make sure to bring to a boil, then reduce to medium high for 20 minutes.
- Serve in your favorite bowl topped with green onion.
-Enjoy Chef Ko