ME'EATballs made with RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper, your favorite marinara, topped with mozzarella cheese served on mini-Brioche rolls.
Serves 1 Person
For Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
For the Mini Sliders
- 1 cup of marinara sauce
- 6-8 mini-Brioche rolls
- Two cups mozzarella cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- For the Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the sliders, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- For the Me’Eatballs, place the cooked ME’EAT into a mixing bowl and with cellophane form mini Me’Eatballs and place onto a plate. Place into refrigerator and allow to cool and firm up.
- Remove cellophane from each ball and place on a baking sheet and add ½ tsp of marinara to each ball.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven, and add 1 tbsp of cheese on top of each ball. Place back into oven for 5 minutes.
- Cut rolls in half and toast in oven for 3-5 minutes or until starting to brown. Remove from oven and place onto serving plate.
- Place Me’Eatballs onto rolls with sauce.
-Enjoy Chef Ko