Baked potato filled with RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT topped with melted cheese, green onion, and tomato.
Serves 1 person
For Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Baked Potato
- 1 Russet potato
- ¼ tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
For the Toppings
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- 2 green onion
- ½ tomato
- For the Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the baked potato, preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. rub potato with olive oil and salt. Cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- For the toppings, cut green onion into small slivers. Dice tomato and shred cheese if necessary.
- Finish the dish by placing the cooked potato onto a serving plate and cutting a slice in the top. Fill with Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT and top with cheese, green onion and tomato.
-Enjoy Chef Ko