Chef Ko’s favorite taco. RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, lettuce, tomato, and cheese inside hard shell inside a flour tortilla with refried beans.
Serves 3-4 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Crispy Tacos
- 4-6 hard shells
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 tomato
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Green onion and olives optional
For the Flour Tortillas
- 4-6 small flour tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the toppings, diced tomatoes, shed lettuce and cheese, set aside.
- For the assembly of the taco, toast shells and fill halfway up with cooked Ground Taco ME’EAT. Top with lettuce, cheese, and tomato.
- For the flour tortilla, warm beans and tortillas and spread a thin layer of beans on one side of the tortilla. Place the hard-shell taco on the bean side of the flour tortilla and fold up sides of the flour tortilla. Serve with our favorite hot sauce and green onions and olives optional.
-Enjoy Chef KO