Flour tortillas filled with Chorizo and sweet potato topped with avocado, onion, and cilantro. Served with lime wedges and your favorite salsa.
Serves 1-2 people
For Chorizo ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
For the sweet potato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ sweet potato
For the toppings and tortillas
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 1/4 yellow onion
- 5 sprigs cilantro
- 2 lime wedges
- Side of favorite salsa
- For the Chorizo ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chorizo ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the sweet potato, heat pan to medium and add oil, add small diced sweet potato, and cook until soft and golden brown. Add a quarter to half of the cooked Chorizo to sweet potatoes and stir.
- In a pan heat to medium and warm all tortillas
- For the toppings, slice avocado, dice onion and chop cilantro
- For the tacos, add cooked chorizo to each tortilla, then add two slices of avocado to each. Finish the tacos with the diced onion and chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and your favorite salsa.
-Enjoy Chef Ko