One pan plan for the whole family packed with veggies and RollinGreens Chorizo. This traditional rice dish will have the whole family and friends scooping more.
Serves: 2-6 people
For Chorizo ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
For the Paella
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1 yellow or white onion
- 5-8 button mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 mini red bell peppers
- 2 mini orange bell peppers
- 1 mini yellow bell pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 sprigs Italian parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- For the Chorizo ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chorizo ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the Paella, clean mushrooms with paper towel and then cut into quarters. In the largest pan you own (or paella pan) heat to medium. Add oil to pan followed by the mushrooms. Cut onion and add to pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until onions start to brown. Cut green bell pepper into cubes and add to pan and stir.
- Measure and wash rice in a grain colander and allow to drain. Add washed rice, tomato sauce and water to pan, spreading the rice and vegetables evenly throughout the pan.
- Break up the RollinGreens Chorizo into large chunks and place every two inches around the pan until all Chorizo is used.
- Slice mini bell peppers into rings and spread evenly around the pan. Add salt.
- Cover lid of pan (oven safe) or just cover with foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes or until rice is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and remove the lid or foil. Chop parsley fine and top the Paella.
-Enjoy Chef Ko