RollinGreens Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN and sautéed onions, green and red bell pepper mixed inside four tortillas topped with sour cream.
Serves 3-4 people
For Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN
- 1 Bag Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- Flour tortillas
- Sour cream (optional dairy free alternative)
- Lime wedges
- For the Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the sautéed vegetables, in a separate sauté pan, heat to medium-high and add sliced onion. Cook until golden brown, then add sliced bell peppers. Cook for 3-5 minutes stirring throughout. Add the cooked Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN and stir.
- For the tortillas, warm in a pan, oven, air fryer or toaster.
- For the toppings, place tortillas on a serving plate and add the fajita mix. Top with sour cream (optional dairy free alternative) and serve with a lime wedge.
-Enjoy Chef Ko