Biscuits smothered in RollinGreens Chorizo Gravy topped with chopped parsley.
Serves 1 person
For Chorizo ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
For the Gravy
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 8 oz. vegetable stock
For the Biscuits
- 1 can of premade biscuits
For the Topping
- 4 sprigs of fresh parsley
- For the Chorizo ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chorizo ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the gravy, in a medium pot or pan, heat to medium and add the flour. Stir flour until it gets hot and starts to get golden brown. Add butter or oil and mix until all the loose flour is incorporated. Add the vegetable stock to pot or pan mixing with a whisk. Stir until the gravy is smooth. Use water if needed if gravy is too thick. Incorporate small amounts of water at a time. Chop garlic and add to the gravy. Salt to taste once you have the right consistency. Add ¼ cup of cooked chorizo and stir.
- For the biscuits, preheat oven to recommended temperature on the package (350 Degrees F.) Open biscuits and place on a baking tray. Cook for recommended time or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Place desired number of biscuits on serving plate and top with Chorizo gravy. Place a few pieces of cooked Chorizo on top of gravy. Chop parsley and add to top.
-Enjoy Chef Ko