Wings Snack Pack: (6-Units)
Cauliflower Wings Variety Pack (Includes Shipping)
- Sweet Mustard Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz (2-pack)
- Teriyaki Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz (2-pack)
- Spicy Green Buffalo Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz (2-pack)
Crispy Cauliflower Wings are a tasty, plant-based appetizer or meat replacement made from whole florets, clean ingredients. Our cauliflower florets are lightly coated in rice flour, arrowroot, garlic, sea salt, and NON-GMO sunflower oil. These are vegan and gluten-free and served with Chef Ko's Signature Sauces.
Cauliflower, Water, Rice Flour, Arrowroot, NON-GMO Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt & Garlic
Brown Mustard (Mustard Seed, Distilled Vinegar, Sea Salt), Brown Sugar, Garlic, Sea Salt
Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tamari, Garlic, Ginger,
Spinach, Pickled Jalapeno (Distilled Vinegar, Sea Salt), Organic Olive Oil, Organic Lemon Juice, Garlic & Sea Salt
Net Weight: 12oz
Storage: Keep Frozen
- Preheat Oven to Convection Bake 400F. Remove sauce from bag.
- Place wings on baking rack with sheet pan underneath.
- Convection bake for 12-15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and crispy.
- To prepare sauce: Either place packet in luke warm water, or remove sauce from packet and heat in sauce pan.
- Toss wings in warm sauce and serve.
For Best Results:
- These are best air fried at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until crispy.
- After prepared, you can toss in our sauce or place in a bowl to dip.
These are good (the cauliflower part) except for the outside. No matter how I've tried to cook them, the breading turns to some weird mush. Which kind of defeats the purpose of cauliflower wings.
Hi Sophie. We are so sorry you had trouble cooking the wings. For best results, throw them in the air fryer at 380-400F for about 10-12 minutes or until crispy. If you don't have an air fryer, make sure your oven is at Convection 400F. Keep them in for 15-20 minutes, or until you hear that sizzle. If you don't have convection bake, you can also broil or roast. Both have similar cooking results to convection. I would also recommend dipping your wings in the sauce, instead of tossing. That tends to make them soggy. Enjoy!
Food Truck Favorite
Born in Boulder
From our food truck to your family table
Our story began back in 1980, as Boulder, Colorado’s first organic food truck. Co-founder Ryan Cunningham’s parents took to the streets of Boulder to serve their delicious, wholesome meals.
One thing that remains the same since our very beginning is our commitment to inspire socially conscious consumers to live with purpose by eating good food that provides great fuel to live our best lives.
How We Roll
Bigger than any food trend or craze, our plant-centric philosophy means our food is 100% clean and whole. Our products didn’t stem from a lab and are never produced as “Frankenmeat” science experiments. We’re committed to being a clean-label leader, with pure ingredients that you can pronounce, recognize, and enjoy.
Wings Snack Pack: (6-Units)