Shark Tank sampler: (6-Units)
Cauliflower Wings & Millet Tots Variety Pack (Includes Shipping)
Get 6 of the following products in this bundle:
- Sweet Mustard Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz
- Teriyaki Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz
- Spicy Green Buffalo Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz
- Organic Basil & Garlic Millet Tots, 11.5 oz
- Organic Onion & Sea Salt Millet Tots, 11.5 oz
- Organic Sweet Potato & Poblano Chili Millet Tots, 11.5 oz
Crispy Cauliflower Wings are a tasty, plant-based appetizer or meat replacement made from whole florets, clean ingredients. Our cauliflower florets are lightly coated in rice flour, arrowroot, garlic, sea salt, and NON-GMO sunflower oil. These are vegan and gluten-free and served with Chef Ko's Signature Sauces.
Our millet tots are the only non-potato whole grain tots on the market. These allergen friendly treats feature a low glycemic index, use no binders, fillers or batters, and come in 3 flavors. Vegan and gluten-free, these crispy bites are a comfort food made healthy!
Cauliflower, Water, Rice Flour, Arrowroot, NON-GMO Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt & Garlic
Organic Millet, Organic Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Garlic, Organic Oregano, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Poblano Chilis, Organic Jalapeños, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Jalapeño Powder
Brown Mustard (Mustard Seed, Distilled Vinegar, Sea Salt), Brown Sugar, Garlic, Sea Salt
Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tamari, Garlic, Ginger,
Spinach, Pickled Jalapeno (Distilled Vinegar, Sea Salt), Organic Olive Oil, Organic Lemon Juice, Garlic & Sea Salt
Net Weight: 12oz
Storage: Keep Frozen
- Preheat Oven to Convection Bake 400F. Remove sauce from bag.
- Place wings on baking rack with sheet pan underneath.
- Convection bake for 12-15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and crispy.
- To prepare sauce: Either place packet in luke warm water, or remove sauce from packet and heat in sauce pan.
- Toss wings in warm sauce and serve.
For Best Results:
- These are best air fried at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until crispy.
- After prepared, you can toss in our sauce or place in a bowl to dip.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Once oven is up to temp, evenly place tots on baking sheet and place on center rack
- Wait 12-15 minutes until thoroughly heated & crispy
- For an elevated cooking experience: Add a small amount of oil to the tots before you put them in the oven, or try using an air fryer or hot skillet.
- Cook longer for a softer bite. Watch carefully, pasta overcooks easily. Top with your favorite sauce, serve immediately and enjoy.
I cant get enough of these two incredible foods. I eat them sometimes for a snack or a meal. My favorites are the spicy green buffalo cauliflower wings and the sweet and spicy millet tots. BUT really they are all delicious! I like to add a drizzle of honey and a pinch of salt on my tots. I eat them like that for a snack or add them to my salad in place of croutons. They are SOOOOO delicious. There is nothing else like either of these foods in the market. They are a slam dunk for me and my family of 4. They are healthy, easy to make and most importantly a crowd pleaser. Im so thankful I found them!!!
Thank you! We are so thrilled you guys enjoy. Thank you for the support!
Food Truck Favorite
Born in Boulder
From our food truck to your family table
Our story began back in 1980, as Boulder, Colorado’s first organic food truck. Co-founder Ryan Cunningham’s parents took to the streets of Boulder to serve their delicious, wholesome meals.
One thing that remains the same since our very beginning is our commitment to inspire socially conscious consumers to live with purpose by eating good food that provides great fuel to live our best lives.
How We Roll
Bigger than any food trend or craze, our plant-centric philosophy means our food is 100% clean and whole. Our products didn’t stem from a lab and are never produced as “Frankenmeat” science experiments. We’re committed to being a clean-label leader, with pure ingredients that you can pronounce, recognize, and enjoy.
Shark Tank sampler: (6-Units)