Teriyaki Cauliflower Wings
Frozen products are temporarily unavailable to purchase online but you can find them at stores near you!
- Ships frozen with our Home Delivery
- Frozen products require a 4-item minimum order
2021 QVC Customer Choice Food Award Winner
Wings: Cauliflower, Water, Rice Flour, Arrowroot, NON-GMO Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Garlic.
Teriyaki Sauce: Water, Cane Sugar, Tamari (Water, Soybeans, Salt), Ginger, Garlic, Toasted Sesame Oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 convection bake (or 425 regular bake).
- Remove sauce from bag.
- Evenly place frozen wings on baking sheet; set on center oven rack.
- Bake 12-15 min, or until thoroughly heated and golden crisp.
- To prepare sauce: Place packet in lukewarm water or remove sauce from packet and heat in saucepan.
- Coat the wings with warm sauce or place in a bowl to dip; serve immediately and enjoy!
No artificial flavors or colors
By far the best frozen Cauliflower we’ve had. Been vegan for about 6 months and this really hits the spot when we are in the mood for an easy snack. Worked terrifically in the AirFryer!
Really healthy, low calories and great taste!!
Title says it all. I enjoyed the food; but felt it too expensive for what I got.
Simply delicious! Cooked them using my air fryer.
Food Truck Favorite
Born in Boulder
From our food truck to your family table
Our story began back in 1980, as Boulder, Colorado’s first organic food truck. Co-founder Ryan Cunningham’s parents took to the streets of Boulder to serve their delicious, wholesome meals.
One thing that remains the same since our very beginning is our commitment to inspire socially conscious consumers to live with purpose by eating good food that provides great fuel to live our best lives.
How We Roll
Bigger than any food trend or craze, our plant-centric philosophy means our food is 100% clean and whole. Our products didn’t stem from a lab and are never produced as “Frankenmeat” science experiments. We’re committed to being a clean-label leader, with pure ingredients that you can pronounce, recognize, and enjoy.