Cauliflower Wings & Millet Tots Variety Pack (6-Pack) Subscription Option
Get 6 of the following products in this bundle:
- Sweet Mustard Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz
- Teriyaki Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz
- Spicy Green Buffalo Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz
- Organic Basil & Garlic Millet Tots, 11.5 oz
- Organic Onion & Sea Salt Millet Tots, 11.5 oz
- Organic Sweet Potato & Poblano Chili Millet Tots, 11.5 oz
Crispy Cauliflower Wings are a tasty, plant-based appetizer or meat replacement made from whole florets, clean ingredients. Our cauliflower florets are lightly coated in rice flour, arrowroot, garlic, sea salt, and NON-GMO sunflower oil. These are vegan and gluten-free and served with Chef Ko's Signature Sauces.
Our millet tots are the only non-potato whole grain tots on the market. These allergen friendly treats feature a low glycemic index, use no binders, fillers or batters, and come in 3 flavors. Vegan and gluten-free, these crispy bites are a comfort food made healthy!
Cauliflower, Water, Rice Flour, Arrowroot, NON-GMO Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt & Garlic
Organic Millet, Organic Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Garlic, Organic Oregano, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Poblano Chilis, Organic Jalapeños, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Jalapeño Powder
Sweet Mustard Sauce Ingredients:
Brown Mustard (Mustard Seed, Distilled Vinegar, Sea Salt), Brown Sugar, Garlic, Sea Salt
Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients:
Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tamari, Garlic, Ginger,
Spicy Green Buffalo Sauce Ingredients:
Spinach, Pickled Jalapeno (Distilled Vinegar, Sea Salt), Organic Olive Oil, Organic Lemon Juice, Garlic & Sea Salt
Net Weight: 12oz
Storage: Keep Frozen
Cooking Instructions for Wings:
- Preheat Oven to Convection Bake 400F. Remove sauce from bag.
- Place wings on baking rack with sheet pan underneath.
- Convection bake for 12-15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and crispy.
- To prepare sauce: Either place packet in luke warm water, or remove sauce from packet and heat in sauce pan.
- Toss wings in warm sauce and serve.
For Best Results:
- These are best air fried at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until crispy.
- After prepared, you can toss in our sauce or place in a bowl to dip.
Cooking Instructions for Tots:
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Once oven is up to temp, evenly place tots on baking sheet and place on center rack
- Wait 12-15 minutes until thoroughly heated & crispy
- For an elevated cooking experience: Add a small amount of oil to the tots before you put them in the oven, or try using an air fryer or hot skillet.
- Cook longer for a softer bite. Watch carefully, pasta overcooks easily. Top with your favorite sauce, serve immediately and enjoy.