Teriyaki Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz (6-pack)
Get 6 of the following products in this bundle:
- Teriyaki Cauliflower Wings, 12 oz (6-pack)
Crispy Cauliflower Wings are a tasty, plant-based appetizer or meat replacement made from whole, clean ingredients. Our cauliflower florets are lightly coated in rice flour, arrowroot, garlic, sea salt, and NON-GMO sunflower oil. These are vegan and gluten-free and served with Chef Ko's Signature Sauces.
Cauliflower, Water, Rice Flour, Arrowroot, NON-GMO Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt & Garlic
Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients:
Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tamari, Garlic, Ginger,
Net Weight: 12oz
Storage: Keep Frozen
- Preheat Oven to Convection Bake 400F. Remove sauce from bag.
- Place wings on baking rack with sheet pan underneath.
- Convection bake for 12-15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and crispy.
- To prepare sauce: Either place packet in luke warm water, or remove sauce from packet and heat in sauce pan.
- Toss wings in warm sauce and serve.
For Best Results:
- These are best air fried at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until crispy.
- After prepared, you can toss in our sauce or place in a bowl to dip.