A ring mold of a blend of shredded turkey, mash potatoes & stuffing resting on a bath of gravy & a side of fresh cranberry cherry sauce
Appetizer for 1 serving
- 1 cup shredded turkey breast & dark meat
- 1 tsp butter
- ¼ cup mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup stuffing
- ¼ cup gravy
- ¼ cup cranberries sauce.
- In a small pan heat to medium.
- Shred about one cut of turkey breast and a couple pieces of dark meat with skin.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the turkey meat, mashed potatoes, and stuffing and mix.
- If you have a large ring mold, place into pan, and add the butter. If you do not have a ring mold, use a 1 or 2 cup metal measuring cup, make sure to butter it like a making dish. Add the mixture into the cup and firmly pack it tight. Turn over and remove it onto your cutting board, now with a spatula, place into the pan.
- With your hands, made a ball of the mixture and place into ring mold. (or cup)
- With the turkey skin if you have some, cut strips and lay a latus pattern onto the to top of the cylinder. Flip the ring mold with a spatula and remove the pan.
- Cook on other side for 5 minutes or until hot.
- Remove from pan with spatula and place into a shallow bowl.
- In the same pan, add your gravy and reduce heat to low.
- Heat up sauce until hot, pour to the side of the Goughlash tower.
- Serve with a side of cranberry sauce
-Enjoy Chef Ko