RG Wings, carrot, celery, white & Green Onion, spring Garlic, green peas and Japanese egg omelet.
Appetizer-serves 4-6 People
- 1 RollinGreens Teriyaki Wings
- 1 cup Rice (Rice)
- 2 cups Water (Rice)
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ Yellow Onion
- ½ cup Green Peas
- 1 Orange Carrot
- 4 spring garlic (regular garlic cloves are fine)
- 2 fresh Spring Onions
- 2 eggs (Japanese Omelet)
- ½ t sugar (Japanese Omelet)
- 1 T Butter or Oil
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover baking sheet with foil. Remove Wings and sauce pack from bag and place Wings on baking sheet. Allow sauce to defrost in a bowl of cold water.
- Convection Bake or Air Fry Wings for 12-17 minutes, or until crispy.
- Rice: In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 cup rice and heat to high and boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook 20 minutes or until rice is fully cooked.
- Wash veggies, dry and cut into ¼ inch pieces. Same size as the peas. Place in a bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl add eggs and sugar, stir.
- In a small nonstick pan, heat to medium-low and add a touch of butter and 1/8 cup of scrabbled raw egg at a time.
- Once egg portion is cooked 90 percent of the way, start rolling it up, keeping the rolled egg at one end of the pan.
- Repeat step eight until all the egg is gone.
- Set finished omelet on cutting board and allow to cool.
- In a large pan, heat to medium and add oil. Add all veggies and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place all shells with tops out, so that no Taco Pack gets on the top of your tacos.
- Add about ¼ cup cooked RollinGreens Taco Pack to each shell.
- Add rice and stir. Add RollinGreens Teriyaki Sauce Pack and stir. Remove from heat.
- In your favorite large serving bowl, place rice down and hot and crispy Wings around the rice and top with cut Japanese Omelet.
-Enjoy Chef Ko