A play on Sesame Chicken
- 1 RollinGreens Teriyaki Cauliflower Wings
- 1 Cup Sushi Rice (Short Grain Brown is fine)
- 2 cups water (Sushi Rice)
- 1 T Rice Wine Vinegar (Sushi Rice)
- 1 T preferred sugar (Sushi Rice)
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 T Sesame Seeds
- 1/8 t Chili Flake
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Avocado
- 2-3 Radishes
- ¼ Cucumber
- Japanese Mayonnaise (Optional)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove RollinGreens Wings from freezer and place on a baking tray. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water, 1 T Rice Wine Vinegar, 1 T Sugar and heat to high and boil. Add Sushi Rice, stir and reduce heat to med low and cover. Allow to cook for 20 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated and rice is fully cooked.
- Set aside in a mixing bowl and stir for 3 minutes to allow as much steam out as possible.
- Remove cucumber and avocado from the refrigerator and wash. Cut into ¼-inch slices and set aside to make your bowls.
- Once your rice is finished, we can finalize the dish. In a small saucepan, add the RollinGreens Teriyaki sauce, maple syrup and sesame seeds, and Chili flake and place heat on medium. Simmer Sauce for 3-5 minutes.
- Place RollinGreens Wings into pan with the sauce and the chopped Green Onions. Stir to coat each Wing.
- Assemble bowls with your rice on the bottom, or if eating minima rice, place in a corner of your bowl. (Top with Japanese Mayonnaise optional)