Kale Salad with Sweet Mustard Vinaigrette & Crispy Cauliflower Wings
- 1 RollinGreens Sweet Mustard Cauliflower Wings
- 1 bunch Elephant Kale
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 T olive oil
- ¼ t paprika
- Zest Juice of a half Lemon
- 1 T Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 t honey, agave, or sugar
- 1/8 t black pepper
- ¼ cup of your favorite nut or nuts
- 1 t tamari or ponzu
- 1 Garlic clove
- Salt to fit
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F Convection or 425 Degrees F Bake
- Remove Wings with sauce from the freezer.. Place the wings on a baking sheet, and the sauce pack into a small saucepan.
- Bake Wings for 10-15 minutes or until color starts to appear. Set aside and add your nuts or seeds to the same try and place back in the oven for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oven and pour your tamari or ponzu on nuts or seeds and stir. Place back into the oven until all liquid has evaporated.
- Wash and prep the apple by cutting ¼ inch slices. Squeeze some lemon juice on your apple and it will help it from browning.
- Wash Kale and dry. Cut kale as thin as you can, and now we massage the kale. Place a pinch of salt onto the kale that is still on your cutting board. With both hands, give it a good pressing and massaging. This will start the cooking process and water will start to wilt the kale. Place into a bowl and cover with cellophane and place into the refrigerator.
- Chop nuts and place into a side dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl add olive oil, 1 T olive oil, ¼ t paprika, zest and juice of a half lemon, 1 T Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 t honey agave or sugar, minced garlic, 1/8 t black pepper and mix.
- Add kale to dressing with parmesan and mix with tongs.
- Add a dollop of RollinGreens Sweet mustard to your serving bowls or plates.
- Portion Kale onto each dish.
- Finish the dish with the chopped nuts or seeds, apple slices and RollinGreens Cauliflower wings.
-Enjoy Chef Ko