Italian Mushroom Bites
Button mushrooms filled with marinara, RollinGreens Garlic & Basil Tots topped with sunflower seeds and parmesan cheese
- 6-12 Button Mushrooms
- ¼ cup Marinara
- 6-12 Garlic & Basil Millet Tots
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds.
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking tray, place mushroom tops top side down.
- Break off the stems of each mushroom.
- Spoon about a tsp or two of Marinara to each mushroom, depending on how large the mushrooms are.
- Place a tot in each mushroom.
- Cover each mushroom with cheese and sunflower seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese turns brown.
- This is great served as a gluten-free appetizer, that will make you think you’re eating a pizza bite.
-Enjoy Chef Ko