Hot Honey Wing Bowl
Play on Fried Chicken Bowl- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Garlic Gravy, Roasted Corn on the Cob & Purple Cabbage Slaw
- 1 RollinGreens Sweet Mustard Wings (Wings)
- 2 T favorite hot sauce (Wings)
- 2 T Honey or agave (Wings)
- 2-3 Sweet Potatoes (Sweet Potato Mash)
- ¼ cup frozen peas (Sweet Potato Mash)
- 2 T olive oil (Sweet Potato Mash)
- 1 t Salt (Sweet Potato Mash)
- 2 T olive oil (Garlic Gravy)
- 2 T GF flour (Garlic Gravy)
- 3 cloves garlic (Garlic Gravy)
- 1 box veggie sock (Garlic Gravy)
- Salt & Pepper to fit (Garlic Gravy)
- 1 stock fresh Corn
- ½ Head of Purple Cabbage (Slaw)
- 1 Orange Carrot (Slaw)
- ½ cup Mayonnaise or vegan mayo (Slaw)
- 1 T Apple Cider Vinegar (Slaw)
- 1/8 t Black Pepper (Slaw)
- Juice of ½ lemon (Slaw)
- In a saucepan, heat to medium and add the oil. Then add GF flour and make a golden brown rough.
- Once color is achieved, add veggie stock, and whisk together.
- Slice garlic as thin as you can and add to gravy. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Salt & Pepper to fit.
- Wash and cut Cabbage into fine slices.
- In a large mixing bowl add: Mayo, RG sweet mustard pack, apple cider vinegar, salt & pepper, and lemon juice. Mix.
- Shred carrot and add to mixing bowl and stir together.
- Open a can of beans and heat.
- Assembly of your tacos can be done on the baking sheet after reheating.
- Start by warming the tortillas in the oven for 2 minutes or until malleable.
- Using about ¼ cup of refried beans, disperse an even layer on each tortilla.
- Place each hard shell in the middle of each tortilla. Using the beans as a stabilizer for the shell, add ¼ cup Taco Pack to each shell.
- Add cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and finish with a dollop of sour cream. (Hot Sauce Optional)
- Serve in your favorite bowls.
-Enjoy Chef Ko