- 1 box of RollinGreens Basil & Garlic Millet Tots
- 1-bag of RollinGreens Sweet Mustard Cauliflower Wings
- 15 pieces=9.25 oz. Radicchio
- 10 pieces=4 oz. Elephant Kale
- 1/8 Red Onion
- .75 oz. Apple Cider Vinegar
- .1 oz. Salt
- 4.5 oz. H2O
- 2 cups- butternut squash 1” x 1” cubes
- 1 Pomegranate
- 2 red beets
- 05 oz. =1 garlic clove
- .05 oz. Salt
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Brown Mustard
- 1 T Balsamic
- 1 T Honey or Brown Sugar
- Preheat over to 375F. Place Frozen Basil & Garlic Millet Tots & Sweet Mustard Cauliflower on baking tray. Bake 15-20 minutes
- Dressing: In your salad bowl, add the Garlic and Salt to olive oil. Then Add Balsamic, Mustard and Honey and Mix.
- Beets: While Tots and Wings are baking, wash all vegetables, and dry. In a small pot, place steam rack with 2” of Salted Water and bring to boil. Once water is up to boil, turn down heat to med-low. Add washed beets to pan and cover for 30 minutes (Depends on size of beet). To check if beets are done, stab with a fork. Sould be soft but nit mush. Take out of pan and place on parchment, cellophane or aluminum foil to deskin the beets. These Beets are hot, so please be careful while achieving this task. Cut beets into ¼ to 1/8-inch Slices. Place into Salad bowl with Dressing.
- Roasted Butternut & Radicchio: By this time your tots and wings will be done, remove them from baking try and replace the parchment and replace with new parchment. Add cut Pumpkin & Radicchio and drizzle with Olive Oil and Salt & Pepper. Raze temp of oven to 400 F and Roast until golden brown, 20 minutes or so.
- Pomegranate: Remove seeds from skin. Place in a side dish.
- Kale: Start kale by de-stemming. Dry thoroughly. Stack kale leaves and roll tight into a bunch. Cut as thin as possible. Put cut leaves into bowl. For stem, trim up with potato peeler, then cut into ¼ inch cylinders. Once all cut, message kale with a pinch of salt to start the cooking process. Add to salad for the next layer on top of the beets in the Salad Bowl. Now add Tots & Wings followed by the pomegranate. Once Pumpkin & Radicchio are finished cooking, place on top of Salad, once ready to serve, toss together.
-Enjoy Chef Ko