Grilled blue box RollinGreens Tots with lemon zest and Basil Aioli sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 RollinGreens Onion & Sea Salt Flavor Tots (Blue Box)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Zest of one lemon (zest before juicing)
- 2 t Lemon Juice
- 5 leaves Fresh Basil.
- ¼ t salt
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover baking sheet with foil. Remove RollinGreens Tots from freezer and place on baking sheet.
- Bake Tots for 12-17 minutes, or until crispy.
- Wash and dry lemon and basil leaves.
- In a blender add: mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and 4 of the five basil leaves.
- Blend fine.
- Assembly: On your serving platter, start with a small bowl for your Aioli sauce. Place your cooked Tots in the center of your plate or bowl.
- Finish by cutting the last basil leaf as fine as you can.
- Top Tots with basil.