Grilled summer corn, truffle motz balls, dried cranberries, and habaneros with lemon juice & Olive Oil.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- 1 Ib. Arugula
- 1 Marinated mini truffle mozzarella balls
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Black pepper to your liking
- Preheat Grill to 400 degrees F.
- Remove corn from husks and wash until all the strings are removed. and place on baking sheet.
- Cover the corn with a little olive oil followed by salt & pepper.
- Place onto preheated grill and cook on each side until grilled, cover your grill to make sure you get full heat distribution.
- Once corn is finished grilling, remove from grill, turn off your grill and propane tank if you are using a gas grill.
- Once the corn has had a chance to cool to the touch, cut off the kernels from the stock. Place in a bowl to finish the salad later.
- Wash and dry Arugula.
- In a bowl add: Olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper, give a quick stir. Set aside and place on side to dress right before serving.
- Wash and slice habaneros thin. Set aside to finish salad.
- Portion out ¼ cup dried cranberries. Set aside to finish salad.
- Assembly: On your serving platter, start with the washed and dried Arugula. Place in the center like a nest.
- Next add: Chopped grilled corn in the center of the nest of Arugula.
- Remove the Motz Balls from your refrigerator and place 7-11 around the Corn.
- Add to the outside Arugula nest: cranberries & Habaneros.
- Finish your dish with any RollinGreens products.
- Serve with the dressing on the side, so you can dress right before you eat.
-Enjoy Chef Ko