Greens Beans & Gravy with Crispy Mushrooms and Tot Crumbles
A Classic thanksgiving dish elevated. Green beans topped with gravy, crispy mushrooms and RollinGreens onion & sea salt tots.
Ingredients: 2 Servings
- 2 lbs. Frozen cut green beans
- 1 box RollinGreens Onion & Sea Salt Millet Tots
- 8-10 Button Mushrooms
- ¼ cup rice flour
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbsp butter or oil (for rough)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Pepper to fit
Green Beans & Tots:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tots in preheated oven for 7-10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place frozen green beans into pan.
- First add oil to saucepan on medium heat.
- Chop and add garlic to oil, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add flour and stir into oil unit you get a roux.
- Add water and stir with whisk until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to fit.
- Cut mushroom and add to a hot pan, add butter or oil.
- Sear mushrooms until brown.
- Place aside for the top of the casserole.
- Cover green beans with gravy.
- Crumble par baked tots on top of gravy and beans.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with crispy mushrooms.
- Serve at your next Thanksgiving Meal.
← Older Post
Newer Post →