Gluten Free Tabbouleh Salad
Garlic Basil Tots, Tomato, Red Onion, Garlic, Parsley in Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
Ingredients: appetizer 4-6 People
- 1 RollinGreens Basil & Garlic Tots
- 2 cups fresh diced Tomatoes (2-3 Roma)
- 3 Organic Lemons (non-organic are fine, just do not zest)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 t Salt
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F. Remove Tots from freezer and place on baking sheet.
- Bake tots for 10-15 minutes. Once done set aside to cool.
- Add Olive Oil to a large mixing bowl.
- On a cutting board chop garlic fine and add 1 t salt to it and smash it into the garlic, making garlic paste and place in a mixing bowl. Mix oil with a fork or whisk.
- Wash and dry Lemons. Zest Lemons into a mixing bowl, then juice the lemons.
- Wash and dry parsley, chop fine. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Chop Tots into small pieces on a cutting board. Add tots to the mixing bowl. With a fork, gently mix all together.
- Serve on your favorite serving platter or your favorite eating plate.
-Enjoy Chef Ko