RollinGreens Teriyaki Sauce, Spring Onions, Cucumber, Apple, dried Tart Salad, and Millet Tots.
- 1 RollinGreens Basil & Garlic Tots
- 1 RollinGreens Teriyaki Wing Sauce Pack (or any Teriyaki Sauce)
- 1 T olive oil (Optional)
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ Gala or Honey Crisp Red Apple
- 2 fresh Spring Onions
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F. Remove Tots from freezer and place on baking sheet.
- Bake RollinGreens Garlic & Basil Tots for 10-15 minutes. Once done set aside to cool.
- Add RollinGreens Teriyaki Sauce pack (Olive Oil) to large mixing bowl.
- On a cutting board chop garlic fine and add 1 t salt to it and smash it into the garlic, making garlic paste and place in a mixing bowl. Mix with Teriyaki Sauce (olive oil) with fork or whisk.
- Wash and dry spring onions, cucumber, and apple.
- Cut cucumber and apple to ¼ inch cubes. Add to mixing bowl.
- Chop Tots into small pieces on cutting board. Add tots and tart dried cherries to mixing bowl. With a fork, gently mix all together.
- Serve in your favorite salad bowl.
-Enjoy Chef Ko