Heirloom Tomatoes, Cucumber, Garlic & Lime Juice with a side of Tots.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 RollinGreens Box of Onion & Sea Salt (Blue Box)
- 1 jar or can of Tomato or Vegetable juice
- 1 T Lime Juice
- 1 cucumber (deceased)
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes-Diced
- 2 Garlic Pieces
- 1 t Salt
- Sour Cream (Optional)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover baking sheet with foil. Remove Tots and place on baking sheet.
- Bake Tots for 12-17 minutes, or until crispy.
- Wash all vegetables.
- Cut ½ Cucumber and Tomato to ¼ inch dice, set aside for garnish before serving.
- In a blender add: Tomato Juice, Lime juice, garlic, salt, ½ Cucumber, 1 Tomato
- Blend smooth.
- Serve on a plate with bowl, this allows one to have their Tots crispy for every bite.
- Pour and equal amount into each bowl, Chef KO likes to pour a small amount in each bowl first, followed by topping off each one to make them all even.
- Place a stack of Tots on the side and finish the dish with a sprinkle of garnish.
-Enjoy Chef Ko