- 1 RollinGreens Cauliflower Wings (any Flavor) Save the sauce for another meal.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cups Cashew Pieces (cheaper than whole Cashews, using to blend into soup)
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/32 t Black Pepper
- 1 t Salt
- Umeboshi Vinegar (optional)
- Half Sour cream/half heavy whipping cream or Vegan yogurt (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove RollinGreens Wings from the freezer and place on half a baking tray. Place washed, peeled and cubed butternut squash on the other side of the baking tray. Rub butternut squash with a touch of olive oil, Salt, and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes. Wings just need to be finished for another 10 minutes in the oven. Save a few cooked Cauliflower Wings to place on top of your finished soup.
- Place RollinGreens sauce pack into the refrigerator and use it for your next meal as a dressing, marinate, or dipping sauce.
- In a blender, Add 2 cups of water and 2 T olive oil, and 1 cup of cashews and blend. Now add all but 6 pieces of Wings and butternut squash cubes and blend into creamy consistency.
- Place blended soup into a medium pot and heat to high and then reduce heat to low.
- Serve in your favorite serving bowls. Dash a few drops of Umeboshi Vinegar and half sour cream/heavy whipping cream, or use a vegan yogurt. (optional)
-Enjoy Chef Ko