Creamy Cauliflower and Asparagus Soup
Made from RollinGreens Wings and Fresh Asparagus Blending into a creamy soup base topped with baked Wings and Asparagus.
- 1 RollinGreens Cauliflower Wings (any Flavor) Save the sauce for another meal.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cups Cashew Pieces (cheaper than whole Cashews, using to blend into soup)
- 1 bushel Asparagus
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/32 t Black Pepper
- 1 t Salt
- Umeboshi Vinegar (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove RollinGreens Wings from the freezer and place on half a baking tray. Place washed asparagus on the other side of the baking tray. Rub asparagus with a touch of olive oil, Salt, and pepper. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Wings just need to be finished for another 10 minutes in the oven.
- Place RollinGreens sauce pack into the refrigerator and use it for your next meal as a dressing, marinate, or dipping sauce.
- In a blender, Add 2 cups of water and 2 T olive oil, and 1 cup of cashews and blend. Now add all but 6 pieces of Wings and 3 asparagus spears and blend into creamy consistency.
- Place blended soup into a medium pot and heat to high and then reduce heat to low.
- On a cutting board, cut ½ inch cylinders of the asparagus spears.
- Serve in your favorite serving bowls and top with three RollinGreens Wings and 9–12-cylinder pieces of asparagus. Dash a few drops of Umeboshi Vinegar (optional)
-Enjoy Chef Ko