Cauliflower Wing Salad
Wintergreens, cucumber, shredded carrot, roasted Acorn Squash, Tamari Roasted cashews, Dried Cranberries in RollinGreens sweet mustard sauce made into a dressing with balsamic vinegar
- 1 bag of RollinGreens Sweet Mustard Cauliflower Wings
- 1 lb. Winter Mixed Greens
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 Carrot
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ Cucumber
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 small Acorn Squash
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash, dry, cut in half and deseed acorn squash
- Rub squash with a touch of olive oil and salt.
- On a baking tray, add acorn squash and wings, and bake wings for 15 minutes.
- Bake squash until top gets color, 20-30 minutes depending on the size.
- On a baking tray, roast nuts for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Pour Tamari onto nuts and mix, place back into oven for 2 minutes and remove from sheet.
- In a serving size salad bowl add triple washed lettuce.
- Cut Cucumber, and shred carrot and add to bowl.
- Add Nuts and Cranberries
- In a small mixing bowl, add RollinGreens Sweet Mustard Sauce with the Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar and stir.
- Top salad with wings and roasted squash.
- Serve with dressing on the side or toss.
-Enjoy Chef Ko